Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Approved!

I just received IRB approval today, which means that I (a) can use my survey and (b) can finally submit my thesis proposal to the graduate school. Yay! Submitted a very rough draft of the entire thing today; comments will be emailed to me on Friday while I'm in Blacksburg. Final draft is due to my thesis advisor next Tuesday. Taking a brief opportunity to relax tomorrow for dinner at Kabob Bazaar with friends and coworkers.

Writing schedule for the next week:

Wednesday night (conduct data analysis, outline/rework section on Twitter)
Thursday night (rework lit review; outline conclusion section)
All day Sunday (data analysis; conclusion; edits from advisor)
Monday night (conclusion, introduction, thesis proposal form)

I'm using tonight to catch up on work email and planning for the CCA conference. The next few days are going to be crazy, but I'm excited to attack all this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment